What you can contribute - skills for shaping the future
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in Consultancy and/or in Industry within the field of Operational Excellence, Lean Six Sigma, TPM, Production Management or Continuous Improvement within Manufacturing Organizations.
- A Master's degree preferably in the field of Engineering, Operations or Supply Chain.
- You have a passion for Operational Excellence in Manufacturing Excellence and experience and knowledge regarding project management. Lean Six Sigma Green Belt/Black Belt is an advantage.
- Fluent in English and one (or more) of the following languages: Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian or Polish. Flexibility with working abroad.
- Excellent analytical capabilities, strong communication, influencing and people skills, result-driven, the ability to be pragmatic in execution of projects and conceptual thinking.
What we are offering - an inspiring work environment
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development. At EY, your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future, plus we offer you:
- Join in the steep learning curve and improve your skillset and earn management responsibilities.
- Acknowledgement: Receive constructive support, coaching and feedback as a part of our Leadership & Development process on a regular base; feedback of counselors and planning of personal and professional development goals.
- Become part of international projects through our global network and work along multicultural teams.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
If you have any questions, please contact via +31 or via email
As part of the application procedure there is an Assessment and Pre-Employment Screening (PES). A PES includes a check of your ID and credentials, a statement of good behaviour and a statement from EY regarding liability at the time of commencement of employment.