Project Manager Microsoft Dynamics
Are you a graduate IT specialist at HBO (Higher Professional Education) level, or do you have MBO (Secondary Professional Education) level with demonstrable work experience? Then you are probably the Project Manager Microsoft Dynamics we are looking for!
What will you do?
In this position, you will be the expert on Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) and other applications. You will be leading the implementation of Navision at all our business sites. You translate user requirements into the system. In addition, you will offer support and will advise your colleagues concerning the use of applications. Besides the workplace at the head office in Roosendaal, you will work regularly in Malle (BE), Katwijk and Middelburg. Your internal customers (colleagues) are located in the departments calculation, work preparation, project management and in the financial administration.
Your activities include among other things:
- Drafting a user manual
- Optimising the use of Navision and other applications
- Testing new features with the aid of key users
- Keeping track of progress, identifying issues and offering solutions
- Supporting release management
- Generating reports
Who are we looking for?
- You have an MBO or HBO diploma (IT) and you preferably have concrete, demonstrable work experience
- You have a sense of responsibility and you consider it a challenge to help build a growing organisation
- You are an enthusiastic team player, and able to withstand stress
- You have wide experience with Navision
- You have good communication skills in both Dutch and English
- You have knowledge of BC365 and Qlik BI (an advantage)
- You have knowledge of MS SQL (an advantage)
- You have experience at a construction company (an advantage)
What can you expect of us?
Knowledge, expertise and quality are of paramount importance to us, we therefore encourage our employees to develop further within their field.
In addition we offer you:
- A direct appointment
- A company car
- A large number of free days (40, including ATV days (shorter working hours))
- Excellent benefits, including a good salary and pension scheme (CEA Metalektro)
- The opportunity to participate in our collective health insurance
Apply via the application button or by email to , Jasper Kunstt, Recruiter ASK Romein
CORONAVIRUSThere are guidelines available for the COVID-19 virus.