Supplier Quality Assurance Manager Domestic Appliances
Drachten, Friesland, Netherlands Full time 319679
Job TitleSupplier Quality Assurance Manager Domestic Appliances
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Represent the Supplier Quality Assurance function within the Philips Domestic Appliance business, Coffee. You will guide and support the business with the implementation of the Supplier Quality procedures and tools. You also will participate in the execution of supplier selection, classification, approval, auditing, monitoring and corrective action in coordination with the business Supplier Quality Engineering team. We are open for candidates to be located in Drachten or Eindhoven area, The Netherlands.
You are responsible for
- Developing purchasing control processes, procedures & systems in compliance with applicable regulations
- Setting/updating purchasing control requirements to suppliers, classification of suppliers, and risk categorization
- Ensuring integration and validation of purchasing procedures with supporting IT and data applications for effective operationalization
- Participating in supplier qualification, audit, and assessment. This includes supporting and defending Philips in external and internal inspections/audits, and supporting the closure of regulatory compliance gaps at suppliers and suppler non-conformances.
- Participating in supplier selection process; maintain the Approved Supplier List (ASL) and documented evidence of evaluation records
- Actively monitoring and reporting on supplier quality metrics, quality agreements with critical suppliers, and quality of supplier records and drives supplier quality management review with relevant stakeholders
- Proactively using available data from supplier performance monitoring and the input from business partners and stakeholders lead targeted supplier improvement/development activities
- Driving compliance with applicable Quality Management Systems; engaging in Corrective Actions as needed
- Acting as Supplier Quality Subject Matter Expert
You are a part of
The Philips Supplier Quality Assurance - EMEA team, which is a small global team of Supplier Quality professionals, each supporting one of more of the Philips businesses based in Europe. You will be supporting the Coffee business, which is developing and manufacturing coffee makers mainly for the consumer market.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree preferably in an Engineering, Business, or Supply Chain discipline with > 4 years of related experience
- Several years' experience working in Supplier Quality in a regulated industry (Medical Device, Food Contact, Defense, Automotive, Aerospace) (required)
- Experience with Quality Management Systems (QMS) (preference)
- Proven track record in root cause analysis, corrective and preventive action methods such as 8-D / CAPA / 5WHY (required)
- Auditing skillsets, up to and including certified SQ lead auditor training (preference)
The job will require up to 20% business travel, mainly in Europe.
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A market conform salary
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.))
Email this job to a friend
Do you know someone who can be interested in this job opportunity? Email this link to your friend!
Name Name should not empty
Email Address Email should not empty Please enter email
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
You'll receive updates once a week
Enter Email address Email should not be empty Please enter a valid email address
* I would like to receive Philips job alerts. What does this mean?
Thank you!For U.S. applicants only: As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.