Job DescriptionDo you want to improve the quality of life of the patients by further improving the quality of our products? Then you might be our new cross-divisional Country QA Head.
Our new colleague is a very senior and empowering leader who is able to organize and drive the transition of the two QA team within Novartis and Sandoz into one country QA team for the Netherlands.
You will be responsible for driving the cross-divisional QA integration and restructuring of the team and in the end will be managing a team of approximately 10-15 people in a continuously changing environment. This is a role with a lot of exposure (both internally and externally) providing Quality governance for Novartis and Sandoz commercial and clinical operations. You get energy from building trusting relationships with senior management and other business stakeholders in order to improve the overall quality of our business. In our organization Unbossing is very important. This why we are looking for a curious person who dares to challenge the status quo and will encourage others to do the same while being and inspiring Leader with Unbossed Leadership style. You will report into the Head QA Western Europe Cluster and Country President Netherlands and in this role, you will represent the Netherlands QA in the Western Europe Cluster QA Leadership team and in the local Country Executive Leadership Teams across Sandoz and Pharma.
As we are driving an integration process and building up a cross divisional QA team, it is essential to possess excellent people management and change management skills. Furthermore, you have a proven record of accomplishment in the field of QA and are ideally a QP. You love to deal with complex situations that require involvement of many strong stakeholders since you will be responsible for managing quality issues or cases of risk for failure to comply with regulatory requirements, which can negatively affect financial performance of the company, loss of reputation of Novartis and Sandoz.
This role is clearly a key for our organization. Therefore, we are looking for an extremely talented person who:
Minimum requirements• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent 4-Year University degree in a Scientific or Technology field University, preferable licensed as a QP;
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Industry across Quality Commercial/Quality Operations/Manufacturing/Development;
• Demonstrated ability to initiate and drive organizational change in complex matrix environment;
• Ensure all quality-relevant processes within the Netherlands Country Organization are compliant and that non-compliance is appropriately addressed via corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) and/or escalation of issues;
• Able to lead the development of a cross-divisional Quality Culture with high awareness on data integrity and close collaboration with the Netherlands Country business partners and ensure a state of the art Country Quality Organization is in place to best support overall business strategy;
• Expert understanding of GxP regulations from major Health Authorities;
• Prior experience in the development and implementation of Quality Management Systems incl. Compliance & Auditing and dealing with Health Authorities;
• Fluency English and preferably Dutch;
• Proven ability to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities and unexpected events while maintaining a positive work attitude.
• The possibility to create a new QA team in the Netherlands;
• A state of the art office in Amsterdam and Almere;
• Flexible working hours;
• Plenty of abilities to work on your personal and professional development and growth opportunities within our international organization.