Om de beste beleving te hebben op de lg.com site, stellen we voor een nieuwere browser te gebruiken.
De LG.com maakt gebruik van een responsive ontwerp om het maximale te halen uit gebruikservaring.
Accounting Assistant (Start in February 2020)
Amstelveen, The Netherlands
Do you want to develop yourself while working in a fast-paced and continuous changing international environment? You like to contribute to the success of an organization and you are not afraid of a challenge? Then we might have an interesting opportunity for you to join us as a:
What to expect?
At LG, we deliver products and services that makes live better, easier and happier though increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make sure "Life's Good" - from home appliances, consumer electronics and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
In order to do so, we employ roughly 160 employees at our office in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, divided over two entities, being LG Electronics Benelux Sales B.V. and LG Electronics European Shared Service Center B.V.
What will you do?
You will join the Finance Team of the Benelux Sales subsidiary which is responsible for ensuring all accounting operations and providing accurate reporting of the financial data of the company.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Checking and recording (define/allocate and book expenses) of incoming invoices;
• Data entry in the ERP system and distributing invoices for approval;
• Preparing and approving of invoices for payment in ERP;
• Liaising with the Accounting Manager to ensure that financial practices and procedures follow consistent reporting and are according to "LGE and Dutch GAAP";
• In addition to the Accounts Payable tasks you will also assist in all related processes regarding the General Ledger administration;
• Any other ad-hoc tasks;
What do we offer you?
• A career at a global leading company which is continuously developing (never a dull moment);
• A fulltime - 40 hours per week - job;
• A competitive base salary depending on your education and experience;
• Secondary benefits like an annual performance related bonus, collective healthcare insurance and pension premium contribution;
• And of course the possibility to purchase our beautiful products with discount;
Who are you?
• A Bachelor or Master degree related to Finance/Accounting;
• Zero to two years working experience in a similar function;
• Fluent in Dutch and English both written and verbal;
• Advanced user with MS office (especially Excel);
• Customer orientation (service oriented);
• Possess ability to analyze and interpret information;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Accurate, reliant and professional;
• Positive can-do mentality;
• Takes initiative and is proactive;
Thanks for taking the time to read our vacancy. If we have caught your attention and you think it is a match to your experience and interests, then please apply by sending your resume and motivation to .
LG weet dat de meerwaarde van consumentenelektronica zit in het plezier dat u eraan beleeft. Daarom is het research van
LG Electronicserop gericht om technologie te ontwikkelen die uw comfort vergroot en uw entertainment verbetert. Maar wij weten ook dat u uw geld zinvol wilt uitgeven en het milieu een warm hart toedraagt. Daarom streven wij er continu naar om onze producten nog energiezuiniger en efficiënter te maken.
- Plan een Serviceverzoek in: LG Reparaties | LG Benelux
- Volg de status van uw Serviceverzoek
Dit is de officiële LG Electronics homepage. Wanneer je je tot de LG Corp of gelieerde LG belanghebbende wilt wenden, gelieve hier te klikken.