News All news
Upcoming events All events
IWA Water and Development Congress and Exhibition
Meeting on business opportunities in Western Balkans
NWP Member Meetup at Deltares
What are you looking for?
Business Relationship Manager (32-40 hours/week)
Are you familiar with the water sector, accustomed in doing business globally and eager to work for the Dutch water sector? Do you have what it takes to bring organisations together from different countries and backgrounds, with different stakeholders? Do you want to play a role in solving global water issues and creating economic opportunities? Join NWP, bring people together and build new business relations.
The Netherlands Water Partnership (NWP) is the Dutch water sector's network organisation. The Netherlands has a rock-solid reputation when it comes to water. We believe this expertise can make a difference worldwide. For this reason we facilitate the Dutch water sector in export, international cooperation and promotion. NWP has 200 members, profit and non-profit, from water technology to water infrastructure, NGO and government. With these members we create impact worldwide. NWP's ambition is to double the international impact of the Dutch water sector through its contribution to the Sustainable Development Goals being achieved.
As a Business Relationship Manager you arrange new business matches which connects the Dutch water sector with opportunities worldwide. You know all about our members, their business, the regions they are interested in and their international ambition. You enable that market intelligence, disseminated by our project managers, is channeled into the right direction. You ensure the account management of our members is well covered and executed within the operational team and that the unlocked information can be managed in a CRM tool that provides NWP with up-to-date information. You work closely with our marketing & communication colleagues to communicate success stories of members and the Dutch water sector in general. Besides working form our office, next to the central railway station in The Hague, you visit network events and our members in the Netherlands regularly.
• Together with the team you unlock new opportunities for our members and for NWP.
• You energize knowledge sharing among colleagues.
• You disseminate good practices for promotional reasons.
• You connect our network with market intelligence in a way that benefits our members.
• Provide regular and accurate forecasting of pipeline movements within the CRM tool.
• You review our member services and deliver a strategy to optimize NWP-members services.
• Develop and operationalise an account management strategy together with the operational team.
• You define long-term strategic goals and identify business opportunities.
• Contribute to policy making by sharing ideas and expertise with contacts within the Dutch government and embassies.
What we offer
• You will be working with like-minded colleagues in an international, challenging and innovative environment.
• This position allows you to fulfil a key role in the world of water.
• A position in which you can contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG's) and the Netherlands International Water Ambition (NIWA).
• A broad perspective on the Dutch and global water sector to expand your already respectable network.
• NWP offers you a good salary, based on skills and experience, and good employment conditions.
• Working-hours are flexible and working from home is possible.
• We encourage you to come up with new ideas as we are constantly looking for ways to improve the way we work and tweaking our services to match changing demands.
What we ask
• Higher education (Bachelor or Master) International Business or related.
• You're a hunter who loves the thrill of new business and the recognition from contributing to growth and impact.
• Extensive experience in account management.
• At least ten years of experience in working on projects in a public or private environment. International experience is an advantage.
• Experience with intensive use of a CRM tool.
• A good command of the Dutch and English language is required; knowledge of another language is an advantage.
• You are comfortable with business, NGO and G2G communication.
• Network oriented, goal oriented, commercial, business minded, proactive, structured (organizing and coordinating skills), accurate, customer focused.
• Karin van Nistelrode, Manager Marketing and Communications, / or
• Hans van den Adel, HR & Facility manager, for more information on profile and procedure.
Please use the apply-button and send your motivation and CV in one document before December 9th. Note: Only applications received through the online application process on the NWP-site will be considered.
Apply here for this position
Want to collaborate with the Dutch water sector?
Join the largest international water network in the Netherlands!
Become a member
- Go to: Home
- Business Relationship Manager (32-40 hours/week) Netherlands Water Partnership
The Netherlands Water Partnership (NWP) is a network of 181 internationally oriented Dutch organisations working in the water sector. Our members include private companies, NGOs, governmental organisations and knowledge institutes.
Netherlands Water PartnershipSubscribe to our weekly newsletter Stay informed about NWP and the Dutch water sector's latest activities, events and projects abroad.