Order to Fulfillment Lead
Best, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands Full time 321403
Save a job
Job TitleOrder to Fulfillment Lead
In this role, you have the opportunity to: ok for me
You will have the opportunity to grow and develop our existing MR business. This Order to Fulfilment Lead will focus on three main areas: S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning), Product Industrialization and Delivery strategy. Driving operational excellence, efficiency, availability, quality and lead-time and developing long-term plans to support business expectations. Other key areas are building Design for Manufacturing (DFM)/ Design for Supply Chain Management (DfSCM) processes, technology roadmaps, core/non-core assessments, make-or-buy decisions, CAPEX investments, customizations strategies, first-time-right NPI and establishing a culture of continuous improvement.
You are responsible for quite a long list but maybe that underlines the complexity
- Develops and drives O2C strategy, aligned with business strategic plan of record (SPOR) in strong collaboration with overall Philips O2C and ISC Strategy
- Drives operational excellence and continuous improvement throughout the O2C processes in the businesses
- Develops long term planning that supports business expectations on comparable sales growth (CSG)/Margin including downstream supply chain on capacity planning and reservation (insourced MFG but also Suppliers), investment in skills/equipment
- Responsible for Technology Roadmap for business and core/non-core assessment and make or buy decisions in close collaborations with O2C Strategy
- Responsible for optimal lead-time, quality and lower costs, including strategies for subassemblies, late stage customization, merge strategies, etc.
- Leads the executive S&OP decision making process for the business in tight cooperation with the ISC (focus on long term strategic decision making)
- Ensures efficiency and cost-effectiveness of Operations through New products DFM and other standards and tools
- Manages the Operations function's cost in line with AOP
- Consolidates yearly CAPEX budget. Prepares multi-year manufacturing operation and investment plans.
- Drives total cost ownership (TCO) performance collaboratively (SCM, Factory, Procurement Engineering, Commodity Management functions, Q&R and Health & Safety) based on metrics, root cause analysis and root cause corrective actions
- Through the ops leadership team, ensures execution of the E2E industrialization process
- Accountable for optimized Business S&OP process
- Establishes culture of continuous improvement
- Flawless execution of New Product Launches (including matters of Quality, Portfolio, Launch Plans and Industrialization)
- Coordinates E2E (equipment) inventory
- Ensures that Operation and Supply escalations are properly addressed.
- Conducts M&A due diligence and post-completion integration for their scope
You are a part of is there something else to come here?
We simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle, patients, and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master's degree in Engineering or a related discipline
- 10+ years of progressive experience within Manufacturing Engineering/ Product Industrialization, including experience in holding operations/supply chain leadership roles
- Experience in demand planning and sales and operation planning preferable
- 8-10 years of direct people management
- 5-10 years of international experience (job with global influence)
- Proven experience and mastery of Operational Excellence, LEAN, & Six Sigma
- Experience in optimizing Manufacturing footprint
- Experience in managing business cases transformation (internal/outsourced)
In return, we offer you again leaves me hanging a bit….
We believe: We're strong only when you are. We understand that work is only one part of your life. It's why we offer a variety of innovative benefits and health programs to help you strong mentally and physically as you perform at work, and also manage life's unexpected moments.
The work you to every day contributes to innovative health technologies and solutions that help improve billions of lives every year, even yours. This creates unexpected moments when your work and personal life comes together in meaningful ways.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Life at Philips is an opportunity for personal and professional growth. And a journey into the unexpected; our people often experience moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways .
In addition to being purpose-driven, we deeply believe in equality and that our people should be a reflection of the society and countries in which we operate. So we value our people in all aspects of diversity, whether generational, gender, experience, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, ability, nationality, or other aspects. We believe that a flexible and inclusive culture invites a full spectrum of ideas, opinions, and experiences, and strive to create it wherever possible.
To find out more about what it is like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.))
Email this job to a friend
Do you know someone who can be interested in this job opportunity? Email this link to your friend!
Name Name should not empty
Email Address Email should not empty Please enter email
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
You'll receive updates once a week
Enter Email address Email should not be empty Please enter a valid email address
* I would like to receive Philips job alerts. What does this mean?
Thank you!For U.S. applicants only: As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.