Senior IT AuditorApply
Zaandam, The Netherlands
You will work at
The job Your new office What do we offer?
Unlike many other companies, Internal Audit at Ahold Delhaize is future-oriented and has a strong focus on strategy. Within several business processes (such as marketing, commerce, logistics, real estate, supply chain, IT) you will investigate if the operational processes support the strategic objectives. You audit from a business perspective and act as a trusted advisor for your stakeholders, while remaining objective in your assessment of the control framework. Based on your observations, you provide tailor-made recommendations for improvement.
Does the above appeal to your imagination and are you already living in the Netherlands? Then this could be the next job for you.
Your new office
Ahold Delhaize has a portfolio of strong, trusted local brands with more than 375,000 associates serving more than 50 million customers every week. We have enhanced scale across regions, market-leading retail offerings to serve customers' changing needs, and a strong financial profile from which to fund innovation and investments in future growth.
Working as a Senior IT Internal Auditor at Ahold Delhaize:
In your role as Senior IT Auditor you will have a unique opportunity to see and understand many different areas of our company. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team with different backgrounds (audit and non-audit) and have the opportunity to not only perform IT audits, but also perform operational audits. Together with the team you are responsible for analysing and assessing risk management within a business unit. Subsequently, you share the observations with management in order to define next steps together. Every audit is unique, as you will work on different topics within different European brands and changing audit teams.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with a great pension plan;
- A great work-life balance;
- A challenging role within a multidisciplinary team in a very dynamic environment;
- The opportunity to build further competencies and develop your personal networks; and
- Future career opportunities within international retail environment (inside or outside the internal audit department).
Besides good primary employment benefits, we also offer great secondary benefits such as:
- A so called "Keuzebudget", where you have the choice of taking extra holiday hours, use this to co-finance a brand new bicycle, co-finance a fitness subscription or withdraw this amount in net cash;
- Nice bonus in the form of profit sharing; and
- Grocery discount at Albert Heijn.
A highly motivated candidate who has strong analytical skills and is a role model by heart. You're pragmatic and know how to get things done. You fully understand and take into account the business needs to provide meaningful recommendations.
Also you meet the following requirements. You have:
- a masters' degree. Any complementary certifications are a plus.
- a minimum of 3 - 5 years of working experience (audit and non-audit related). Experience at a Big Four company is a plus, but not required. It helps if you understand a large and complex organisational structure.
- experience in or a clear passion for retail.
- the ability to communicate fluent in English. Ability to speak Dutch, French, Greek, Serbian, or Romanian is a plus.
- the willingness to travel, including international of 20-30%.
As a person, you have:
- strong analytical skills, broad interests and intrinsic curiosity;
- strong written and oral communication skills;
- the ability to establish and maintain relationships; and
- the ability to be independent, decisive and a self-supporting team player.
Seeing is believing. That is a fact for our local stores, but certainly also for our head office in Zaandam, the Netherlands. Perhaps Ahold Delhaize is your new workplace where you as Senior IT Auditor be part of a great and dynamic Internal Audit team.
Would you like to learn more first before applying? , tell you a lot more about this position via
Ahold Delhaize (including AH, ETOS en Gall) does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by us.
Share this vacancy
Talent Acquisition Specialist - Finance, HR, Legal en Support
Apply to: Senior IT AuditorApply
- © 2019 Ahold Delhaize
- Privacy statement
- Ahold Delhaize