Dienstverband: Fulltime / Oosterhout
TES Industrial Systems stands for sustainable solutions of industrial drive concepts and industrial automation. Everything revolves around the continuity of a company. To guarantee that, TES develops and produces drive concepts and automation solutions that are used internationally in container cranes, industrial cranes, conveyor belt systems, maritime installations and amusement parks. Our motivated team of engineers is looking for main engineers / first engineers
to steer this process in the right direction. Together we do everything we can to prevent unnecessary downtime and resolve it if necessary.
To expand our team in Oosterhout, we are looking for motivated and flexible Electricians.
What are you going to do?
- Installing electrical drives for cranes, conveyor belts, ship's winches etc.
- Prepare electrical installation work
- Disassembly and repair of electrical components and cables
- Checking and mounting components in electrical installations and systems
- Completion of the electrical installation work
- Working in accordance with safety, health and environmental regulations and subject-specific regulations in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
What should you bring?
Are you at least 18 years old and in possession of your VCA certificate, driver's license B and relevant training in electrical engineering? Do you know how to tackle and do you have no fear of heights? Then we are looking for you!
What do we offer?
- An excellent salary
- Good secondary employment conditions
- Training options
- Growth opportunities
- Working in a dynamic and close team
Who should you contact?