Sobre a Adyen
Sobre a Adyen
Somos a plataforma de pagamentos escolhida pelas principais empresas do mundo
Conheça nossa API e documentação de apoio
This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We're creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don't do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. "Not possible" is not in our vocabulary - "freedom" is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you're ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Our Reporting team is looking for a regulatory specialist with experience in the payments and/or finance industry. The successful candidate must be able to work as a business partner with a wide range of teams, including finance, risk, legal, and compliance, and provide pragmatic advice and guidance to build sustainable growth.
What you'll do
- Coordinate communication with the regulators, translating relevant requests to our business model;
- Monitor changes in regulations applicable to Adyen, and coordinate with other functions the implementation of such changes;
- Lead expansion and implementation projects from a regulatory perspective, dealing with external and internal stakeholders;
- Respond to eventual ad-hoc communications with the regulator;
- Work on preparation of reports and other regulatory requirements, such as ILAAP and ICAAP;
- Assist on the preparation of Capital and Liquidity planning, whilst monitoring indicators to ensure regulatory compliance;
- Strengthen connections between the business and reporting team, understanding the impact of new products or areas of expansion, supporting business growth through regulatory strategy.
Who you are
- You have over 5 years' exposure to regulatory/supervisory function;
- Your knowledge of the banking and/or payment industry is well established;
- Comfortable talking straight and challenge the status quo, specifically with the ability to interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders from varying disciplines and cultures;
- Self-driven and proactive, always searching for ways translate the regulatory requirements to Adyen perspective.
Candidatar-se agora Voltar
Share on social media:
Regulatory Specialist - Amsterdam
Are you looking for test card numbers?
Would you like to contact support ?
Start searching the Adyen website...