CDD/KYC Consultant (Dutch Fluent)
Are you a KYC/CDD Analyst with at least a Bachelor degree in legal or financial administration? Do you have at least one year of experience in financial services preferably in an agile environment?
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible to provide support to meet Anti-Money Laundering /Know Your Customer (AML/KYC) requirements for Existing Client's at Periodic Reviews
- Make a list of required KYC documentation
- Interpret client information relating customer source of wealth, source of funds, activity, structure and all other relevant information included in the files order to identify instances requiring escalation or needing further investigation/due diligence
- General support to group regarding compliance matters in other jurisdictions where the company is active
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be living in The Netherlands!
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Legal or Financial Administration
- 1 - 3 years of experience in Anti-Money Laundering / Know Your Customer Analysis (AML/KYC)
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Strong analytical and time-management skills
- Strong ability to interact professionally with all levels of the organization
I am looking for an International Customer Due Dilligence/KYC Analyst, who likes to work as a consultant. As a CDD/KYC Analyst you will specialise in the financial services sector and work with important financial institutions. Would you like to work as a consultant? Please read further!
- Gross monthly salary between €2.800 and €3.800 per month
- Working in an international an dynamic environment in Amsterdam
- Fulltime position for 40 hours a week
- Travel allowance
Are you the KYC Consultant as described above? Then I would like to get in touch with you as soon as possible!