Are you a Junior Accountant looking to expand your experience? Do you have a bachelor's degree (HBO or University) and are you interested in working for a diverse, global and dynamic company? Do you have strong analytical skills and are you results driven?
Tasks and responsibilities
- Supervise the daily accounting processes
- Maintain the financial administration
- Preparation of periodic reports
- Collaborating with legal and compliance colleagues
- Assist in preparation of VAT reports
- Monthly P&L and balance sheet reporting
- Assist the Finance Manager to continuously improve the systems and processes
Skills and education
- Finished bachelor's degree (HBO or University) ideally in the field of Accounting or Business Economic
- Living in the Netherlands
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Accurate, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to set priorities, work with deadlines and flexible
- Responsible and proactive attitude
- Monthly salary between € 2.600 and € 3.200
- Gaining lots of 'hands on' experience
- Numerous career development opportunities to Senior Accountant level
- Travel allowance
- Working in an exciting international environment in Amsterdam
To find out more about this Junior Accountant position please apply today!
For an international retail company we are looking for new talent. As an accountant you are responsible for maintaining the daily accounting processes. You will be collaborating with legal and compliance colleagues and you will assist the Finance Manager to continuously improve the systems and processes. This position offers an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic organisation at a sensational time of expansion.