For an internationally well known movie productions' company we are currently looking for a VAT Accountant (m/f). In this position you are responsible for various accounting and reporting matters in support of the international businesses.
More in detail you are responsible for:
Managing the end-to-end indirect compliance process including submission of tax returns
- Preparation and submission of the periodical Sales Listings and Intrastat declarations
- Assist the team with VAT/GST (goods & services tax) accounts reconciliations
- Support indirect tax related projects, statutory and tax audits and tax technology implementations
- Ensuring proper tax compliance for all VAT/GST related transactions
- Work with business systems support specialists to optimize VAT/GST processes and reporting
- Assist and advise internally with VAT/GST queries
- Recognized business degree in Tax/Finance/Accounting
- Thorough understanding of EU VAT legislation
- At least 3 years' experience in Indirect Tax compliance position
- Shared Service Center operational experience is a plus
- Fluent English in both writing and spoken. French and Spanish is an advantage
Are you the VAT Accountant (m/f) we are looking for? Please click the "apply now" button and let us know.
0800-0900 000 of surf naar onze website roberthalf.nl