Work with a defined territory and initiate close sales opportunities on Products and Service-attach via an assigned set if named end-user accounts. You will be expected to generate and drive a sufficient pipeline of deals to ensure financial targets are met.
- Every day is different, but here is an overview of what you will be required to do:
- Perform towards Quarterly targets
- Identify opportunities accounts Generate leads via telephone contact; utilising social selling techniques.
- Follow-up leads follow-up within a defined service level expectation.
- Ensure all sales activities are recorded in the company's Sales CRM - Salesforce.com.
- Achieve weekly KPI's.
- Provide weekly forecasting and visibility into sales activity.
- Focus on positioning the company's entire Product Portfolio and Services, excluding renewals.
- Compile and regularly update End User Account Plans.
- Implement campaigns to target new Product/Service attach opportunities.
- Align with the Regional Sales Lead's strategy for the geography.
- Ensure product and/or service recommendations and quotations are accurate and meet the customer's requirements
- Undertake any other duties required to assist in the successful operation of the department.
Looking for an outgoing and energetic candidate with strong communication skills. The candidate should be able to work towards and hit KPIs and be driven to achieve bonuses. A team player that is not afraid to pick up the phone and start dialling.
- Educated to A level (or country equivalent) standard.
- GCSE pass grades C or above in English Maths (or country equivalent)
- Typically, 1years+ of related experience (e.g. business development, inside sales account
management, pipeline management, technology sales).
- Fluent in English - verbally and written at business level.
Fluent in either Norwegian and/or Swedish - verbally and written at business level.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with ability to influence at all levels within an account.
As pioneers of audio and visual technology, the company uniquely understands the power of human connection. They have seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. They are bringing together their portfolio of high quality products and services to connect people to what matters most - whether its colleagues, customers, play lists or games. Their technology keeps that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding in spite of circumstances, distance or time zone.
The candidate will join a young, international team with a social aura about them. The growing, yet already well established company offers Health Insurance and Gym Membership reimbursements, 26.5 days holiday a year and a subsidised healthy food canteen.
The company offers training and development throughout the candidates employment with future internal growth potential internationally.