Assistant Scientist Immunology
||maandag 24 februari 2020
You will work on the immunology department that does immunogenecity testing of vaccines candidates. Your team performs ELISA and virus assays to generate immunological data that is required for early development of vaccines. Do you have immunological experience? Apply now!
As Assistant Scientist Immunology you carry out serological immuno-assays for the immunological evaluation of the early development of viral vaccines
- You will perform the serological immuno-assays such as ELISA and Virus Neutralization Assays
- For every finished experiment you will report the data to the scientist, who does the scientific review of the experiments.
- Moreover, as assistant scientist immunology you will support the development of assays. In case of development, you will discuss the outcome and plan for follow up experiments
- This role involves mostly routine based sample analysis (50%)
For the Assistant Scientist Immunology vacancy we are looking for a motivated person with a relevant educational background. You meet the following profile:
- You have a relevant degree, preferably bachelor (HLO) level. Experienced candidates with a MBO degree and MSc-level candidates with the right motivation are also invited to apply. This is not a PhD-level role
- You have relevant work or internship experience in serological immuno-assays (ELISA / Virus Neutralization assays)
- Moreover, you have experience working in a GLP, GCLP, GMP, CCKL regulated environment or a similar lab-related quality system, focusing on traceability
- If you have experience with automated systems (e.g. LIMS) and laboratory robotics (E.g. Tecan), this is conidered a plus
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- Long-term employement starting with a 1 year contract via CheckMark Labrecruitment
- Salary indication from €2600,- to €3300,- based on fulltime
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week), 32 hours/week is discussable
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Esther Moerdijk: 0182 590 212
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.