- Provide technical support to customers by contributing to their loyalty.
- Provide specialized training courses aimed at increasing technical skills and improving service quality.
- Ensure the Nautical and Superyacht technical assistance service in the Netherlands, by dealing with customers/technicians/applicators and demonstrating adequate interpersonal skills;
- Decide autonomously and make the relevant decisions regarding technical problems;
- Draft of technical reports to customers;
- Handle complaints;
- Assess application performance of products or competitors;
- Demonstrate high knowledge of products and painting cycles;
- Provide technical training to customers, their technicians and applicators;
- Compare competitor products
- Contribute through feedback to the innovation of R&D, thanks to the knowledge of customers and applicators needs and the market;
- Timely reports of opinions, information, technical reports and anything else useful to the Management.
- More than 5 years in the role (solid experience)
- Solid experience in yachting and nautical sector or eventually naval sector
- Excellent technical skills
- Decision-making and Problem solving ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Dutch speakers and very good english
- Prepared to travel across the Netherlands
- Once a week home office to plan activities and draft reports to Italy
Our client is an international active in the paint and coating industry of ships.
- Permant contract
- Business car