The Scientist will be a key player in the management of the various stability studies of the novel vaccines during the clinical development. He/she will work in a multidisciplinary environment and have a focus on preparation of stability protocols, stability reports, supporting documentation for IND/CTA filing, supporting shelf-life strategies, design of the stabilities studies, evaluation of the data and coordination of scientific investigations.
This department does not work in the lab, their work is "paper based" only (reports/graphs/tables/data). We're looking for someone who is organised, has a good eye for detail and adapts easily to ad-hoc changes in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
Since different CMC projects are carried out in teams comprising members from different departments, teamwork and flexibility are two very important characteristics that are required attributes. We offer a challenging position which allows you to work in a dynamic and international environment, ensuring diversity in your work and creating plenty of opportunities for personal development.
We are looking for a professional with the following background:
- Msc or Ph.D. Degree in Biochemistry, Pharmacy, or equivalent life sciences degree;
- A minimum of 2-3 years pharmaceutical industry experience working under GMP standards;
- Experience with stability studies (design, reporting, ICH requirements);
- Experience with analytical methods qualification and validation;
- Knowledge of statistical analyses and data trending;
- A valid Dutch work permit is a must;
- The candidate fit for the job is independent, flexible, motivated and enjoys working in a team;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, and a strong scientific mindset are key for this position;
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention is a leading biotechnology company developing vaccines against infectious diseases. Currently several high-impact projects are underway such as the launch of Ebola vaccine and late stage development op HIV & RSV vaccine. LabResource has been awarded the Supplier of the year award 2019 based on our performance & partnership.
Contract: Contract via Oxford, 1 year, realistic long term perspective
Salary: ranging from €3400- €4500 gross monthly
Hours: full-time highly preferred, 32h discussable for experienced candidates