Do you have knowledge of the Dutch financial laws? Are you familiar with the regulations and legal requirements that the financial sector needs to adhere to? Then, you are the Compliance Assistant that I am looking for!
What does a Compliance Assistant do?
- Conducting Customer Due Diligence (CDD) checks
- Classifying client accounts according to their risk level
- Reviewing accounts and documenting this in an AML database
- Periodically reviewing whether the existing procedures and controls are still compliant with regulations and legal requirements
- Involved in decision making about the acceptance or rejection of new clients
- Transactions monitoring
- Raising internal awareness about compliance by providing training's to your co-workers
In short, as a Compliance Assistant, you will have a very diverse job in which no day will be the same and where you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself.
Do you meet the requirements?
- A University Master's degree in economics or Dutch Law
- 2+ years of experience in Compliance, Transaction Monitoring, or CDD/KYC
- Work experience as a Compliance Assistant in the Netherlands
- Knowledge of risk management approaches
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands
- Living close to Amsterdam
- Good communication skills and
- Proficiency in the English language in a professional setting (and Dutch is a plus)
- You are a team player that adapts easily and is positive-minded
For an outsourced corporate services provider operating internationally, I am currently looking for an experienced Compliance Assistant in the area of Amsterdam. This company is a market leader in Corporate Services and expects rapid growth in the coming years. As a Compliance Assistant, you will ensure that during this growth, the integrity of this company is maintained. You will be responsible for the internal and external compliance of all activities with the relevant financial regulations and requirements. This company will give you the opportunity to develop yourself and grow to a Senior position. Is this the perfect job for you? Read further or apply now!
This is what we offer:
- A full time job in Compliance in Amsterdam
- A gross year salary between €40.000 and €45.000, depending on relevant work experience
- The opportunity to further develop yourself through training's and courses offered by the employer
- Working in a team with professional and ambitious co-workers
- Full travel allowance
Are you a Compliance Officer living in the Netherlands with at least 2 years of relevant work experience? Apply now and I will contact you ASAP!
Please note that applicants MUST be living in the Netherlands and eligible to work in the Netherlands at the moment of application.