Do you have the desire to further develop your accounting skills at a market-leading real estate company? Do you have two to four years of working experience and an HBO/WO degree in asset management or real estate? Then, you are the Property Manager that I am looking for!
What are your responsibilities as a Property Manager?
- Analysing financial information and composing financial statements and accounting reports;
- Identifying opportunities for improvement;
- Initiating payments to the organisation's suppliers;
- Manage the annual OPEX and CAPEX budgets;
- Reviewing accounting documents including the budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, and invoices;
- Analysing revenue and expenditure trends and maintaining and coordinating accounting control procedures accordingly;
- Assist in ad hoc property related duties.
In short, a very diverse job in which you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself!
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- HBO or University degree, preferably in Real Estate or Asset Management;
- Two to five years working experience in the real estate sector;
- Familiarity with the generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and the Dutch VAT;
- Strong communicating skills in both Dutch and English;
- A positive attitude, an eye for details, and the ability to multi-task;
- Must be living in the Netherlands and eligible to work in the Netherlands at the moment of application.
For a fast-growing client in the real estate sector, I am currently looking for a Property Manager that is ready to take the second step in his/her career. This employer is specialised in investment, property management, and property development and is currently expanding itself across Europe. In this role, you will be responsible for analysing financial information, assisting in the budget development, and reconciling financial statements. Sounds interesting? Read further or apply now!
What do we offer?
- A full-time job at a market leading real estate company in the area of Amsterdam;
- A gross salary between €40.000 and €45.000 on a yearly basis, depending on relevant work experience;
- The opportunity to further develop yourself;
- Full travel allowance.
Are you the Property Manager that I am looking for and do you meet the requirements? Look no further and apply for this interesting position!