||Independent Recruiters Groep
||woensdag 15 januari 2020
We are looking for a Financial Controller in Amsterdam! In this role you are responsible for all daily accounts, controlling and monitoring financial reports and documentation according to Dutch Laws.
- Handling general accounting tasks and monitoring payments to different parties.
- Executing monthly, quarterly and year-end closing.
- Preparing financial information, analyzes and reconciliations.
- Consolidating group financial reports and ensuring data accuracy.
- Providing suggestion to process / system improvements and implementations.
- Filing taxes and preparing regulatory reports to local tax authority.
- Coordinating with external auditors for auditing activities across different entities.
- Maintaining awareness of accounting / regulatory policies and keeping track of all developments by conducting regular research.
The Financial Controller that we are looking for has the following qualities:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance or Accounting is required.
- 2-4 years of working experiences at a similar position.
- You have / are studying towards CIMA / ACCA or equivalent qualification.
- Experiences with local VAT and regulatory reporting is a must.
- Strong reporting and presenting skills is a must.
- Advanced skill in Excel is a must.
- Communicative person willing to implement new ideas for the company having excellent English skills, Dutch is a plus.
In this position you will be in charge of all the financial accounting activities within the organization and monitoring the procedures and process with internal stakeholder and external business partners. You will also present the financial information to the management board to provide key information in supporting decision making processes.
- A challenging position allows you to use all your skills and talent working with supportive management team and colleagues.
- The working environment is flexible and international.
- Salary depending on your working experiences and educational background.
- The applicants for these positions must be a residence in the Netherlands and have a valid working permit.
- Possibility to work from home.
- 25 holiday days per year.
- Good and fun cooperation within the team.