Are you an experienced Business Analyst with a history of leading and supporting successful projects?
Are you an expert in design & set-up with Salesforce?
Ready to embark on a new adventure?
This is the right offer for you!
- This position serves as the major resource for the management, training and coordination of all systems and tools used by the Poly Global Services Tier 1.
- Primary responsibilities include designing, deploying, reporting, testing, and coordinating business requirements with IT specific to Salesforce Service Cloud CRM and Avaya CMS and integrated third party applications.
- Further responsibilities include analytic and reporting (Power BI and OBIEE).
- Works closely with Service personnel within Poly Global Services Tier 1 Technical Support to identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology to improve service delivery and/or business processes.
- Coordinates the development of all approved system/tool changes. Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes.
- Develops and reviews use cases and other technical documents with IT project staff to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical planning documents.
- Collaborates with designated team to update existing processes, support systems and documentation to reflect newly deployed business processes or system changes.
- Creates informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement for Poly Global Services Tier 1
- Assist in preparation of department/corporate presentations.
- Performs daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reviews plus analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports for Poly Global Services Tier 1.
- Attend training classes to increase knowledge of software programs, company information, time management, or other skills as required.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
- A bachelor's degree in business or related field
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in business analysis or a related field ideally in a publicly listed organization
- Proficient in Admin for Salesforce.com - preferred Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201)
- Integrity and a strong work ethic with a high level of attention to detail
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proactive and self-starter with experience in owning processes and results.
- Fluent English.
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Plantronics and Polycom are now Poly.
Our comprehensive set of smart endpoints for unified collaboration span personal and group communication systems, with a full range of headsets, desk and conference phones, and video collaboration solutions. Our cloud software and services provide advanced management, analytics, and insights that drive first-rate business decisions.
Poly is the global communications company that powers authentic human connection and collaboration. Face to face, we sift and sort millions of verbal and non-verbal cues to glean meaning. Poly is finding new ways to inject these cues into audio and video communication to replicate the face to face experience. To build intimacy. To break walls and span distance. To nurture the simplicity and beauty of human connection. One to one, one to many, many to many.
We are seeking the right talent to join us on this powerful journey to connect humans, not just things.
Possibility to start right away!
Join Poly for a 3-months temporary project and embark on a new adventure!