||Master Data Manager
||zaterdag 9 november 2019
For an international trader, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated colleague to join a new KYC-team as a Master Data Manager. In this position, you report directly to the Compliance Manager. You will be manager of a new coming team, which is expected to grow to 4-5 colleagues. This means that in the beginning you will be the one doing most operational work. This will decrease when your team will grow.
Who are we looking for?
In an exciting and challenging place to work, with many opportunities to develop your skills and your career. For this position, we are looking for someone who:
- Is experienced in working independently and with a high level of trust and integrity;
- Has an independent and flexible work attitude and is able to work well under pressure;
- Is a true team player with problem-solving mindset.
The main responsibilities of the Master Data Manager are:
- Manage group master Data including Suppliers and Customers creation and maintenance;
- Ensure work instructions and workflows are in place for all processes, maintained and kept up to date with business changes;
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve the quality of master data;
- Work closely with other functions to ensure the smooth functioning of group master data;
- Support internal and external audit processes and keep abreast with changes of legislation;
- Act as process owner and ensure full adherence to the internal control framework within the KYC team;
- Support the implementation of new technologies and/or system changes;
- Perform KYC checks on new counterparties in accordance with the company's KYC procedure;
- Escalate high risk counterparties to the Compliance Officers;
- Work closely together with the Compliance Officers on the implementation of the KYC procedure;
- Act as the liaison between the front office and the Compliance Department communicating questions and feedback as appropriate;
- Manager, coach, train, develop, encourage and motivate the KYC team.
In this role we require:
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar function (Master Data Administration, KYC, onboarding or Compliance);
- A Bachelor degree;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), additional language (Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Chinese) is a great asset;
- Very good written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of IT applications;
- A good general knowledge and understanding of the commodities industry.
What's in it for you?
- You will be part of a company located in over 30 countries and employing more than 10.000 people worldwide. In addition, you will work in an informal and diverse team;
- A competitive salary;
- Flexible and attractive pension scheme;
- A 13th month salary.
Are you the Master Data Manager I am looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me and do apply.