Within the position of an Accounts Payable Specialist you'll be covering a maternity leave. The team consists of 5 people and you'll support the Finance manager directly.
- Perform invoice recording: enter/scan supplier invoices;
- Process financial accruals and reversals and adjust accounting records;
- Perform invoices audit and key data audit;
- Perform invoice matching and approval;
- Supporting on improving their AP processes;
- Exception handling: Liaise with relevant parties (buyers, requestors and suppliers, etc.) to resolve critical invoice discrepancies;
- Process payments, reimbursements and advances, enforce expense reimbursement policies and approval limits;
- Prepare AP monthly management and KPI reporting;
- Ensures compliance with internal controls, SOX and best practice;
- Degree in Business Administration / Finance / Accounting;
- Preferably: Experience of 2 years within an AP Accounting;
- Fluency in Dutch & English and another European language, any additional European / Mediterranean languages are valued (Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, Arabic etc.);
- Experience with SAP FICO is a must;
- MS Office (Good Excel skills);
- Accuracy and ability to work with data;
Our client is an international company with their European HQ in Amsterdam. With offices all around the world they are a familiar brand in the FMCG industry.
A great assignment for the period of 6 months. Within this project you get the possibility to support on various projects, but also improve their AP processes.