Service Engineer Maritime
||Independent Recruiters Groep
||dinsdag 22 oktober 2019
From Rotterdam to Hawaii, from luxuirous yachts to navy used ships, your working area will be different each day which makes your daily tasks fun and diverse.
Your daily tasks consists out of the following:
- Preform repair, maintenance, expand and provide service on electro technical installation and automation techniques;
- Thinking actively when any obstacles or problems occur;
- Working on board of ships (which could be located world wide);
- Responsible for commissioning of on boards systems.
As Service Engineer you fit within the following profile:
- Bachelor of Engineering;
- Working experience in the relevant field of maritime, offshore, dredging or nautical industry;
- Good English proficiency (able to understand Dutch is an advantage but not a must);
- Able to work within a team;
- Analytical thinker;
- Customer service minded;
- Result driven;
- Able to handle stressful situations;
- Willing to work travel and word abroad.
I am looking for an experienced service engineer in the area of Rotterdam. This company is active within the nautical and maritime industry and operates on an international level with a wide range of different projects. You are responsible to plan, carry out, preform and complete service and maintenance of complex electro-technical installation and automation. The office is based in Sliedrecht and Nijmegen. Your main office will be Sliedrecht.
Your salary will be based upon education and previous work experience and ranges from € 3000 to € 4200 gross monthly.