Your responsibility is the management of laboratory operators, resource planning, analysis planning and on time delivery of departmental objectives. The Serology Team develops and executes assays for the analysis of clinical trial samples. Assays mainly performed are ELISA and VNA assays, although additional/ new assays are regularly assessed and developed.
The required activities must be executed, documented and reported according to Good Clinical Laboratory Practice (GCLP) quality requirements. You will drive a continuous improvement and process excellence culture, where every team member is empowered to drive positive change in collaboration with the other team lead, and other key stakeholders within the department, such as the laboratory head and Scientists.
Your tasks will include:
- Line management of the Operators (Technicians) within the team e.g. goal setting, talent development and performance management of the Operators, and hiring of new technicians
- Supervise the planning of the day-to-day tasks of the Operators, as well as provide mid to long term planning toward completion of relevant departmental objectives.
- Provide guidance and coaching to staff for personal development
- Continuous improvement of group related processes
- HLO, Master or equivalent level
- English and preferably also Dutch speaking
- 5+ experience as Technician or comparable level
- Experience in line management required
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a matrix team are equally important as independent planning and execution of tasks
- Flexible working attitude, a can-do mentality and the ability to work independently
XDES is specialist in recruitment van technisch personeel.
An important function at a great and interesting company.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Kenmerk: 9147.