Design Engineer (EWIS Functional Design)
||woensdag 18 september 2019
Our client is an innovative and international organization that works with state of the art technology in the field of aircraft construction. On behalf of our client, Xelvin is looking for technical professionals at middle and higher level with affinity and interest in aircraft construction.
At Xelvin we are specialized in mediating middle and higher educated technical specialists. We bring clients and candidates together in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, installation technology and process engineering. Are you looking for a permanent job in technology? Or just temporary work? In both cases you have come to the right place at Xelvin. At Xelvin we help you find a job in technology. Whether you are an upcoming professional who is eager to put his education into practice, or an experienced engineer who wants to go one step further in his technical career. With us you have a wide choice of interesting jobs at appealing companies. All jobs with good prospects, personal responsibility, technical challenge and nice colleagues.
What do we offer:
- Excellent primary and secondary conditions;
- Personal career guidance;
- Car, laptop and telephone are possible;
- A pleasant working atmosphere within a healthy organization;
- Possibility of following technical education and / or courses.
For more information or to send your application you can contact Pascal Limery. This can be done by e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +31 (0)6-51476533
In light of upcoming new wiring design & development projects with her customers Xelvin is looking for:
Design Engineer (EWIS Functional Design)
As an Design Engineer you will be responsible for the execution of the functional design of electrical wiring interconnections, i.e. EWIS Functional Design. This involves analyzing design requirements, performing trade-off studies, making design choices and designing wire harnesses constructions and interconnections (From-To definitions), processing of aircraft systems data packages (files), writing technical reports and support continuous functional improvements of the Engineering tooling environment, through integration and concurrent engineering with international and multi-disciplinary teams and together with system suppliers and OEM customers.
The Design Engineer will report to a Lead Engineer or Work Package Manager. The place of work can vary depending on the project but is most likely in Europe or North –America. The below qualifications apply for this position:
Qualifications & Experience
- Design processes, methods and standards;
- Requirements validation (compliance to requirements);
- (International) drawing standards and methods;
- System design (components, constructions, wiring diagrams);
- Wiring harness functional design;
- Design verification (reporting of deviations);
- Configuration management principles.
Fundamental knowledge of:
- Interconnection Systems (Wire harnesses), preferably on Engines;
- Environmental conditions in Engines and Aircraft;
- Basics of (Aerospace) electrics and mechanics.
- MBO+/HBO (or equivalent) level of education in a suitable technical field
- Preferably a few years of working experience within the Aerospace industry;
- Basic knowledge of and experience from working in Computer Aided Design / Engineering (CAD/CAE) tools;
- MS office skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio.
- Assertiveness: Willingness to learn and to broaden own knowledge; takes initiative to help improve processes and procedures;
- Teamwork: Able to work constructively in a small team taking responsibility for assigned tasks and willing to support other team members in achieving team targets and deadlines;
- Results-driven: Able to plan own work in line with project schedules, reports progress regularly and timely in the event of issues or delays;
Xelvin is een internationaal opererende organisatie. Verspreid over Europa zijn er 25 kantoren. We hebben een groot netwerk van professionals opgeleid van MBO, HBO tot Universiteit die vanuit een vast of flexibel dienstverband projecten uitvoeren voor toonaangevende opdrachtgevers.
Xelvin biedt haar medewerkers de beste balans tussen flexibiliteit en zekerheid en ruimte voor persoonlijke groei in een stimulerende en uitdagende werkomgeving. Xelvin is actief op het gebied van Elektrotechniek, Werktuigbouwkunde, Chemie en High Tech.
Bent u geïnteresseerd? Neem dan contact op met Pascal Limery, telefoonnummer 076-7002774 of verstuur uw sollicitatie per e-mail naar email@example.com.