As 3D Engineer Routing you are an essential player in the realization of our greatest pride; we install the most innovative systems in superyachts for customers all over the world. You will develop (3D) cable drawings for the coolest products and systems on board; you will digitally install swimming pools, hybrid propulsion and HVAC systems. As a 3D Engineer you’ll translate 2D drawings into 3D cable plans and help the team to crack giant puzzles. Together we make the impossible happen.
Welcome to the Guys In Red - welcome to De Keizer!
- You’ve completed a technical education and gained experience in 3D modelling. You can also engineer sketch-orientated 3D models
- You’ve worked with Catia, Autodesk Inventor, Catmatic and Listen Solid Works. Any experience with E-plan is an asset.
- You have affinity with superyachts, a good vibe at work is important to you and you’re a real team player.
- Is this your dream job but you miss the experience in 3D? Let us know and we'll discuss the education possibilities
- A warm welcome to a company with a real family culture: a workspace that’s not only dry and warm, but also has a brotherly atmosphere where people look out for each other.
- A competitive salary and the opportunity to continue your education in our very own Academy. We’ll work out a personal development plan for you so you can keep expanding your skills and knowledge.
- Excellent benefits. You’ll get 38 days off with a full-time contract, so you’ll have plenty of time for your own family.
- We’ll help you quit your old job! We know leaving is difficult and we’re more than happy to help. De Keizer will write you the nicest letter of resignation and even organises you a farewell party with your former colleague