|Export shipping coordinator Medtronic Heerlen
||vrijdag 26 juli 2019
Are you experienced in export, customer care, and/or service and order management? Do you speak both English and French fluently and are you available for a full-time position at one of the largest medical companies in the world? And can you think and work at a Bachelor’s degree level? If so, this job at Medtronic is right up your alley! Please keep reading to learn more about this challenging position.
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a French and English speaking export coordinator for Medtronic in Heerlen.
Please note you will be offered a secondment contract!
As a export coordinator in customer care operations, you will be monitoring physical and information flows, as well as incoming calls and e-mails regarding export and shipping. Your responsibilities and tasks will include the following:
- Processing orders in ERP (i.e. SAP) systems
- Managing incoming calls and e-mails
- Processing requests, tender documents and letters of credit
- Maintaining close working relationships with various partners and departments
- Resolving issues and providing reactive communication towards customers
- Providing support by applying knowledge of Medtronic processes
Exceeding customers’ expectations and taking care of their every needs, is a piece of cake for you. All of this while ensuring that company policies are followed.
What do we offer you?
- Gross salary of €2,400 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of €0.19 per km
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- A job for a longer period of time
To qualify for this job, it is important that you have a customer service background and focus. Also you need to meet the following requirements:
- You have an MBO or EQF level 4 degree or higher and you can work and think at a level equivalent to that required for a Bachelor’s degree
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in export-related customer care and/or service and order management
- You have an excellent command of the English
- You preferably have knowledge of the French language
- You are capable of using Microsoft Office applications and ERP systems
- You are available for 40 hours per week
- You preferably live in the Heerlen area, for example in Maastricht or Kerkrade
Furthermore, Manpower and Medtronic are looking for a pro-active candidate who is able to build lasting relationships with various partners in different departments and disciplines. You should have a strong sense of responsibility, as well as problem solving skills. Other nice-to-haves include experience with Emerging Markets and knowledge of letters of credit. But most of all, you enjoy what you do!
In agreement, you will start work as soon as possible. Are you interested in this position at Medtronic? Please use the “solliciteer direct” button to apply online.
The application process
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written a short motivation (without a completed questionnaire we can’t continue with your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
If the vacancy of export shipping coordinator is still featured on the Manpower website, it means that the position is still available.
We look forward to your online application!
2400,00 bruto per maand
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature, neem dan contact op met Mike Steen via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel 088-2828128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behouden van zinvol werk. Wat dit betekent, is voor iedereen anders. Manpower biedt tijdelijke, flexibele en vaste banen. Onder meer binnen de financiële en zakelijke dienstverlening, overheid, klant contact centra, logistiek en productie. Het is onze passie om mensen verder te helpen. Dat doen we met een enorme gedrevenheid. We helpen je om succesvol te zijn bij een sollicitatie en dagen je uit om je te (blijven) ontwikkelen. Eerlijkheid vinden we belangrijk; we zijn transparant, staan open voor feedback en we doen wat we beloven.
About the company
Medtronic aims to change and improve healthcare across the globe by pushing the boundaries of technology, services and therapies. As a company that challenges itself to make every day better than the day before, Medtronic helps alleviate pain and extends lives of people all over the world.
Originally a medical repair company, Medtronic was founded in 1949 and is now mong the largest medical technology companies worldwide. With more than 89,000 currently employed by Medtronic, hospitals, physicians and patients in over 155 countries depend on services and solutions provided. The European Operations Centre for Distribution and Shared Services in Heerlen is where you will be working.
Do you want to make a positive difference in thousands of people’s live and take healthcare to the next level? If so, Medtronic might be the company for you!
Your working hours in this position are flexible!